Sunday, May 26, 2013

Everyone having a power nap...

...except me & Madeline, who's feeding Sadie. 13:38 and we've had a busy morning. 
Ben & Madeline have spent some time packing, ready for the move and Chris & I have entertained the Grandchildren.
It was then an early trip to the beach.

Followed by a walk around the Self Realisation Centre's Gardens.
They are beautiful, with views across the Ocean from the cliff top. Lots of secluded benches among plants, pools and waterfalls. Koi carp in the pools bring further calmness to our surroundings.
Then a bite to eat, bagels all round, at Surf Dogs.
I'll post some other pictures when I've got my camera's cable (currently back in UK)
Madeline is moving around so I assume Norah is full as for Ben...
...and Chris is...
...reading her kindle

No comments: