Sunday, January 28, 2007

Not forgotten!

As Lynn said in her "Ulphies News", the 19th of January 2007 was one of the hardest days of my life; There wasn’t anything that I could do or say to ease the pain that I felt. Messages of thoughts and sympathy, from you all (and many others who couldn’t be with us on that day), have reinforced what, in my heart, I already knew.
Betty, wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt and friend to many, was “a lovely lady”; “one in a million”; “thoughtful, caring, kind, loving and generous”; “she will be missed in the community of Hadleigh, by both young and old, and remembered for her hospitality, especially her cooking, and her smiling face”; “family was everything to her and she was very proud of us all and wanted to share that with us at every opportunity”.
Since her sudden death, Lynn, dad and I have found strength and comfort from each other and the wonderful memories of times we have spent together -
She is still beside us, in our hearts and always will be. This Bubblr Strip links together those of us who meant so much to her. This is for you Mum.

No comments: