Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

A Happy New Year to all our readers. Glad you enjoyed the fireworks Mandy and Dave and that Oz is treating you well! The last few days seem to have been a bit of a lazy blur. I have been suffering with my back/hip since Wednesday and the gym didn't seem to help. I am much better now and we managed a 4 mile walk yesterday from a village in Cheshire, called Bunbury. Part of it was VERY muddy and part along the Shropshire Union Canal which was nice. I am booked in to see Diane on Wed afternoon so I am sure she will sort me out.
We spent a very exciting new year's eve in front of the TV with Mel and bottle of wine and champagne. The fireworks in London looked very good on the TV but doubtless not as good as Sydney! They cancelled the Liverpool celebrations due to very high winds - I have seen worse! Have just been on an abortive trip to see if any shops were open but they were not. J nearly bought a new watch from Colin Beaver (who was there in person!!!) but they didn't have a big enough strap. What a crazy life we lead!! I can't believe where the last 10 days have gone but it is back to work tomorrow and only a few days before the OZ wanderers return - but you probably didn't need reminding of that sorry.

No comments: