Sunday, January 13, 2019

Welcome Back!

Welcome Back!

I can't believe that it was the 28th August 2016 that I last posted details of our Meanders.

I know that one of the main reasons was we were revisiting the walks we enjoyed and, as readers, repeat posts were hardly engaging!

So what's changed?

Well I've decided to become a vlogger (video blogger)  and post some of my Video podcasts of our Meanders; combining the audio component of podcasting with visual media. 

What am I using to create my Vidcasts?

I'm using Clips (an iOS App) - https://www.apple.com/uk/clips/ - that makes Vidcast Creation Easy for Anyone! 

You can find out more about Clips via my "What DL is Happening?" Blog at https://acljohn.blogspot.com/2019/01/very-easy-video-creation.html - the post also includes a tutorial video.


"I've already created 6 Vidcasts from our Meanders, Wednesday Walks & a Pub Lunch, #liverpoolwinterwalks and visits to cafes etc. but I wont bombard you with them all at once."


So Vidcast #1 Stanley Park (31st December 2018)

Inspired by Liverpool Parks Website - https://liverpool.gov.uk/winterwalks - we decided to give these 3Km "Winter Walks" a try (One a week probably).

So here is my first "Maghull Meander's Vidcast...


If you're having problems viewing try this link - View vidcast


If you've given the Stanley Park Winter Walk a try, do share your feedback, positive and/or negative, in the comments. 

It would be nice to see what others think about our "Maghull Meanders"

Thank You!

No comments: