Thursday, June 11, 2015

Martin Mere Wetland Centre

We had a wonderful Meander at Martin Mere today and it's the sort of place where visitors will just enjoy exploring; so no set route for you to follow today.
Martin Mere Wetland Centre, without question, provides fantastic wildlife viewing opportunities. 
At Martin Mere Wetland Centre visitors step into a wilder world where wilderness and family-friendliness combine. 
You’ll be amazed at how close you can get to fantastic wetland wildlife and, to wet your appetite I've put these pictures, that I took today with my iPhone, into a Sharalike video clip (it may take a little time to load)... enjoy!

The collage below I made with an app called Diptic...
P.S. The slightly faint, not quite in focus pictures were taken from a long way off using a Telephoto Lens on my phone; take my word for it, I wouldn't have any image at all without it!

No comments: