Monday, May 07, 2007

Lucy and Iain's Wedding

I'm sure if I was to write about this I would forget something! It was so nice to meet as a family at a 'happy event' and I was so glad that dad could attend as well. Apart from a long, uneventful drive down from Liverpool, where Chris kept reminding me that it wasn't the way she would have gone, the whole day was thoroughly enjoyable.

I've decided to use the digital photographs that I took (Mel took the one of Chris and I) and to make a video. This will show those of you who couldn't attend (B & M) a flavour of the day; some of the images are 'granular' as I avoided using flash indoors during the 'official bits!'

I hope you all enjoy the following as much as Chris and I enjoyed the day...


For those of you who wish to visit the original on YouTube go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHClqx2MJ-A

technorati tags:, , ,

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

Lynn Ulph said...

what an odd choice of music, nice show and i am sure your memory is not that bad. must agree it was a great day roll on august 2008 for part 2 !!!!!!

teachingtales said...

What a wonderful video! Lucy is a beautiful bride. Wish we could have been there. I hope all is well in Maghull. xx