Tuesday, January 15, 2019

A haven for wildlife & ideal for quiet Meanders



As we are Meandering quite a lot, all part of my coping with Chemotherapy, I need to catch up with the Vidcasts I've produced already during 2019.

Yes, those who follow me on Facebook will have seen 9 Vidcasts already; however this is my...

Vidcast #5 Ruff Wood, Ormskirk
(11th January 2019)

Ruff Wood is central to Ormskirk, adjacent to Edge Hill University's campus and can be accessed by car or on foot via Vicarage Lane or Ruff Lane, both of which surround the west side of the site.

We drove to the woods and enjoyed the walk; we extended the walk by walking through Edge Hill University's playing fields.

Here is my fifth "Maghull Meander's Vidcast"...


If you're having problems viewing try this link - View vidcast

If you've visited Ruff Wood, Ormskirk do share your feedback, positive and/or negative, in the comments.


It would be nice to see what others think about the wood and the remains of the  old quarry, as well as any wildlife you may have spotted

Thank You!

No comments: